Digital marketers’ jobs are not getting any easier. Whereas search marketing complexity arises from the sheer volume of keywords and campaigns that brands have to manage and optimize for, display marketing complexity is born from the dizzying array of players in the display ecosystem. Full link here
Practically non-existent 15 years ago, the explosion of the dynamic, digital environment has given rise to many powerful opportunities for marketers to connect brands with consumers and customers. Marketers can create relationships and generate loyalty through advanced connectivity across multiple media platforms — desktop, mobile, television and social channels. Full Link here
Breaking reports are emerging that Google’s DFP service, which is used to serve the majority of ads across the web, is suffering a global outage. Although an ad-free internet may seem like a great thing to some people, those running online businesses that are dependent on generating advertising revenue will be frantically trying to find [...]
Are your brand’s online video ad dollars going to waste? Extreme Reach, a company that provides cross-platform advertising solutions, has just released a research paper called “Wasted Ad Impressions, Wasted Media Dollars,” that looks at the problem. According the paper, some experts estimate that over half of online video ad impressions are completely wasted. See Full article: http://www.onlinevideo.net/2014/11/4-types-wasted-video-ad-impressions-learn-avoid/
FMCG group Unilever has raised the bar for what constitutes viewability in online advertising and in doing so has potentially set back an emerging industry consensus on this issue. Earlier this year the Media Ratings Council published its Viewable Impression Measurement Guidelines, which spelled out specific parameters for how viewable impressions should be measured. These included a [...]
Smarta.com and O2 Business proudly announce that OnScroll is a winner of the 2014 O2 Smarta 100, the ultimate index of the UK’s savviest, supremely disruptive, most resourceful and socially-beneficial small businesses. From Lick frozen yogurt and The Flash Pack exotic tours to Payfriendz social peer to peer money transfer systems, prepare to be wowed [...]
As the digital sector is moving toward adopting viewable impressions, CEO of the Association of National Advertisers Bob Liodice explores the impact of the digital metric beyond the industry. Liodice questions whether traditional media industry can take lessons from the digital sector’s movement to viewability given viewability’s crucial influence in enabling advertisers to understand how [...]
With other industry speakers, Integral APAC managing director, Stephen Dolan advised publishers that they should start thinking about viewability and how this affects the designs of their pages, at the AdTech Meetup in Sydney last week. Dolan explained that advertising has to be better in order to return pay journalists and product sustainable content. Read the full [...]
Guy Phillipson, chief executive of the Internet Advertising Bureau UK (IAB), comments on the parrallels between the ad impressions and the commodities exchange. Guy explores the possible effects of viewability standards which replicate the quality requirements used for agricultural commodities. Read the full article here.
In the world of digital media, marketers are increasingly paying only for ad placements that Web surfers can actually see. Yahoo is the latest major online ad company to offer that functionality, with a product it calls Yahoo Prime View. Yahoo’s offering is simple — it uses technology to detect whether an ad appears on a users’ [...]
- OnScroll launches a private viewable ad exchange June 18, 2013
- OnScroll Selected As Leading Global Startup for Web Summit in Dublin July 30, 2013
- OnScroll Opens New York Office! December 11, 2013
- Magnetic™ to Host Viewability Event Series Across the Country September 26, 2013
- Upcoming Events – Come Say Hi! August 29, 2013
- 3 Key Display Advertising Themes For Search Marketers November 27, 2014
- Setting the Record Straight on #Viewability, Fraud and Metrics November 26, 2014
- Google Revenues take plunge as internet ads disappear November 14, 2014
- The 4 Types of Wasted Video Ad Impressions: Learn to Avoid Them November 12, 2014
- Unilever lifts viewability standards November 12, 2014
- Upcoming Events – Come Say Hi! | Viewable Impression: [...] been selected as part of the Web Summit̵...
- GodisaGeek.com Becomes First UK Website to Exclusively Deliver Viewable Ad Inventory | Viewable Impression: [...] are also a featured publisher on Onscroll...
- The Viewable Impression Disruption Is Nothing New | ViewableImpression.co.uk: [...] On C3 Metrics’ Attribution Model site...
Follow @onscroll on Twitter