John Barnes, MD Digital Strategy and Development at Incisive Media Features OnScroll in this Deck They have found: – 12% additional inventory generated for Incisive – CTR rate increased by 500%!!!! Link to Deck: http://www.slideshare.net/JohnMNBarnes/tfma-sustainable-revenue-from-digital-media-2014-john-barnes-final
The British Media Awards highlight the best in business across the entire media industry. From the lifetime achievement award to the rising star award; from the launch of the year award to the media brand of the year award, our expert panel of judges recognise excellence and innovation across the whole industry. The awards have [...]
Viewability continues to be an important issue for video advertisers. How do you know that your ads are being shown where they’ll be seen? And how do you that the impression metrics you’re seeing reflect actual views by humans that could become customers? As video publishers and advertising companies attempt to make online video a [...]
This is the latest in a series of articles that explains, in plain English, new technology tools and platforms that are changing the face of digital media. Viewability has the potential to change the way online advertising is transacted, but there’s still confusion around what it actually is. Here’s a primer, in plain English: http://digiday.com/platforms/wtf-viewability/
OnScroll’s Co-Founder Andy Evans (@DigitalAndy) speaks on Viewable Impressions, Viewability, the$11Billion wastage problem in the online advertising industry at the Publishing & Media Expo 2014 #PME2014 where there were over 100 specialist suppliers, 3 dedicated seminar theaters and expert insight in industry! Deck Includes: Are your ads being seen? 40% of Global Internet Advertising is [...]
London-based Spider.io has been acquired by Google, the company’s DoubleClick advertising blog announced today (via Re/Code). Spider.io is a startup that specialized in weeding out fraudulent clicks around online ads. The three-year old company has tech that will help Google identify bad behavior around their content in video and display ads on the web, to help them get [...]
Data-Driven Thinking” is written by members of the media community and contains fresh ideas on the digital revolution in media. Today’s column is written by Tony Evans, corporate development director at Crimtan. I promised myself I would never use the quote, “Fifty percent of my advertising is wasted — but which half?” But here I go again. [...]
One of the latest challenges for the online advertising ecosystem is viewability. While calling it the “latest challenge” is misleading, since this issue has been around for a while, only recently have advertisers started demanding the implementation of viewability standards. And it’s warranted, as according to various sources in 2012, 1.8 trillion display ads were [...]
At some point early this year, the MRC and IAB will announce a standard for in-stream video viewability, defining an ad as “viewable” if it is 50% within view for more than two seconds. It may not be a perfect standard, but it’s a good start. Now, every publisher, ad server and vendor has the [...]
While discrepancies in viewability metrics are waiting to be resolved, Kirsten Miller outlines actions client marketers can take immediately to improve the viewability of their ads. One of the most alluring aspects of digital advertising has always been its accountability. In the quest to determine true ROI, data heads and marketers have drawn on a [...]
- OnScroll launches a private viewable ad exchange June 18, 2013
- OnScroll Selected As Leading Global Startup for Web Summit in Dublin July 30, 2013
- Video Ad Standards May 16, 2013
- Viewability Benchmarks Show Many Ads Are Not In-View July 2, 2013
- The Viewable Impression Disruption Is Nothing New July 4, 2013
- Incisive Media: How to build sustainable revenue from digital media 2014 by John Barnes March 5, 2014
- British Media Awards Shortlists Announced March 4, 2014
- Viewability Standards for Video Ads Coming in 2014 February 28, 2014
- WTF is viewability? February 28, 2014
- OnScroll P&ME Deck February 25, 2014
- Upcoming Events – Come Say Hi! | Viewable Impression: [...] been selected as part of the Web Summit̵...
- GodisaGeek.com Becomes First UK Website to Exclusively Deliver Viewable Ad Inventory | Viewable Impression: [...] are also a featured publisher on Onscroll...
- The Viewable Impression Disruption Is Nothing New | ViewableImpression.co.uk: [...] On C3 Metrics’ Attribution Model site...
Follow @onscroll on Twitter